Monday, June 27, 2011

Just another Monday

Not much to update on this front.  I have my 28 week doctor appointment on Wednesday so I'm sure I'll have more updates then.  Fortunately I have felt pretty amazing during this whole pregnancy.  I am one of those annoying women who actually enjoy being pregnant.  We did finally register and pick up our bedding to prepare for the little one.  It's getting more and more exciting to plan and prep for baby McClure.

We're looking forward to seeing the McClure bunch at the annual 4th of July party this weekend.  It is the perfect way to relax and unwind after a hectic greenhouse season.

I must say Matt has been pretty amazing.  He takes good care of me and even found time to learn how to make homemade strawberry jelly and freezer jam.....it is delicious.  Thank you to Matt and Kristina for keeping me well stocked in jam, it hits the spot for this preggo :)

No comments:

Post a Comment