- I'm not sure his exact weight and measurements since we didn't have a doctors appointment this month, but it's safe to say he has packed on some pounds and is probably longer.
- He is still in size 1 diapers, but could bump up to size 2. We will finish the box of 1's we have open and then start on 2's.
- His 0-3 month clothes are still fitting. The pants definitely fit, but some of his onesies are getting small. The 3-6 month onesies are a little big but work. His 3-6 month clothes are washed and ready to switch out the 0-3 month clothes here shortly.
- He is taking 5 bottles a day, 6oz. each. Sometimes he doesn't finish the entire bottle, but not often.
- He is sleeping through the night still. He goes down around 8pm and wakes up at 6am.
- He is developing quite the personality. He gets his eyebrows going and makes all sorts of faces. He likes to give the stink eye if he doesn't like what is happening. He also smiles so much more then before.
- He sticks out his tongue now. I make funny faces at him and he has started to squeal and stick his tongue out at me.
- He loves to make noises and "talk"
- He likes bath time. His little arms and legs get going like crazy.
- He is nosy! He doesn't like to sleep during the day...he gets worried he will miss something. I can't complain since he sleeps all night. We're still working on getting naps in during the day....it is hit and miss. He is a disaster if he gets over tired though.
- He loves his mobile. He smiles at it and loves to watch it before he takes a nap.
- He still loves to stand. He would much rather be held up like he is standing then sitting or being snuggled.
- He is getting close to rolling over.
The biggest thing is definitely his personality coming out. It is so fun to watch how he grows and absorbs his surroundings. We are blessed and are trying to enjoy each day....even the disaster baby days :)
3 Months and not impressed with the photo shoot
...also not very impressed with mommy