Monday, February 10, 2014

Full Term


I am 37 weeks so baby can come anytime! This has easily been the fastest 37 weeks of my life. Zach keeps telling me 'baby sister coming soon'. I keep telling him 'baby boy or girl can hang out where they are at for a few more weeks'. We're excited to meet the new little one, but know its going to be crazy so I'm not in a hurry and just enjoying these last few weeks.


The end of pregnancy fatigue has set in and it's often family nap time instead of just Zach's nap time. I also didn't realize how little I've been cooking until I was making dinner yesterday and Zach told me 'thank you for making dinner mommy'. It was super sweet and maybe even encouraged me to cook more and not just eat Cheerios.


Zach still wants to name baby excavator, but has added on to it...baby excavator truck tractor. I've decided at the final hour I don't like the girl name we picked out...Matt was really impressed.


It's been pretty low key around here. We just keep getting tons of snow, Matt is working crazy hours, and preparing for baby....and of course Zach has decided farts are the funniest thing ever...boys...

No comments:

Post a Comment