Wednesday, August 6, 2014

7am

I have fed the baby and got the little chubbers back to sleep, fed and let out the dog, paid bills and watched a movie all by 7am.

There are perks to being up by 4 am. I am way more productive in the morning when everyone else is asleep. Want to do some calculus or discuss the situation in the middle east?  Catch me at 6am. Want to do basic addition or small talk at 8pm?  Nope, not going to happen, I'm already shutting down for the day.  The best you'll get from me are some fart jokes.

It always boggles my mind what a morning person I've become out of necessity. I was the girl skipping doing my hair or any sort of make up,  or changing out of my pajamas really to get just 5 more minutes of shut eye before school.

Maybe someday I can learn to love exercise and stop having such a smart mouth.....nah, let's not go that far.

This happy guy is worth getting up for....

No comments:

Post a Comment