Friday, September 16, 2011

Kicking Baby Out

After our visit to the doctor we have some exciting McClure will be here in less then a week! If baby doesn't come on its own this weekend, I'm going in Tuesday morning to be induced.  This is a little early, but based on my blood issues we decided this is the best course of action.  I'm still hoping baby decides to make an appearance on his/her own this weekend, but it's exciting to know that by next week, no matter what, baby will be here!  

We're trying to relax a bit this weekend and do any final prep for baby to come home....which has been done for weeks, but anything else my crazy mind can come up with between now and then.  

No comments:

Post a Comment