Monday, September 26, 2011

First Week at Home

We survived our first week at home and Matt headed back to work today.  It's only a little frightening that I'm trusted with our baby alone.  I've only checked to make sure he didn't randomly stop breathing a few dozen times.

We went to the pediatrician on Friday and everything looks good.  He of course peed all over the scale, but really what do you expect when you strip him down...it was cold in there.  Zach is already an ounce heavier then when he was born and had a little yellowing that has gone away.  We're lucky and he currently sleeps a solid 3 hours at a time.  This means I live my life in 3 hour sections which seems to be just enough time to finish nothing.  I'm getting good at getting things half way done.  I did manage to shower, eat lunch and do the normal daily tasks and make sure Zach was happy and I didn't even freak out or cry yet today....it is a success.


Zach & Daddy probably watching football


Mommy messing with Zach while he was sleeping...so mature


Open eyes, scary baby face


No comments:

Post a Comment