Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Not just a river

Denial is not just a river....it is the McClure's current state of mind. Zach turned 6 months old on Friday and I haven't even started his monthly highlights. We are in denial that our baby is so big already. I say we, but realistically way more me then Matt. We flipped through his first month baby book and I almost cried. I knew there would be inappropriate crying around here but I thought it would be Zach not me.

I'll get on it and do a 6 month highlight this week....probably....

And finally a shout out to my wonderful husband (I recently learned he does read this when he misses us at work...so like once a month...I kid, I kid) for getting up with Zach last night.  We've been sleeping all night for quite some time, but last night was a disaster and he got up at 3:30am just angry at life.  Thank you Matt I don't know what we would do without you!

No comments:

Post a Comment