Oh mom and dad make it stop already....
- I'm not sure on the height and weight, no 7 month check up so I have no idea...and I realized I never filled in the right sizes for 6 months because I was going to double check them....it was 16lb 11oz & 27" long.
- Still in size 3 diapers
- Sticking with Similac Soy for his formula, which he takes 4 times a day
- Chubbers loves to eat! He eats everything. He still loves rice cereal, which he has twice a day still. He has fruit in the morning and veggies at night. He does not like the veggies as much, but really who does.
- He scoots around a little bit, but for the most part it looks like he will never crawl. He isn't hating his tummy time quite as much....there is hope that he won't be the only 5th grader carried to school by mama.
- He loves to sit up and has excellent control. He catches himself with his hands instead of face planting now.
- He talks and talks and talks. Once he has real words we are in trouble....he will be like daddy and always telling stories, or making up stories.
- His comprehension and expressions just keep growing and are fun. With that he has been obsessed with sticking his tongue out. He did it a little bit before and blew bubbles and stuff, but all time time it is out.
- He loves kisses. You'll kiss his cheek and he will just lean into it and smile. Sometimes now I'll be carrying him and he presses his face against mine for a kiss.
- The swing is out, he can't hold still that long, but the jumper play thing is now king. He loves the bouncing.
- Favorite book is still Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See? I can still recite it by memory and he always tries to pet the white dog and goldfish.
He is getting so big!