Monday, April 23, 2012

Mother's Day

Why yes I do realize Mother's Day isn't for another month, but we celebrate things early around here.  We're children when it comes to gifts.  We plan ahead which is good, but when said present comes early you get it early.  I'm not sure if we just get excited to give each other gifts, or if we're too lazy to actually wrap gifts for each other.  I got an awesome personalized dish thing....I realize this sounds very stepford wife like, but it really is awesome.  Since we're actually building a house I requested red accents (I am finalizing things like colors and Matt is handling things like septic systems...both important in their own way I keep telling myself).

Another reason for the early Mother's Day celebration is the looming shut down Matt has coming up.  The shut down starts in just under 2 weeks.  This means Matt will be working 6 days a week, 12 hours a day.  This paired with the busy greenhouse season where I'm working everyday will make things interesting around here.

No comments:

Post a Comment