Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Old Bones

Greenhouse season is in full swing and these old bones are getting sore.  Today is the first day I have felt super sore, this signifies the beginning of real season.  Real time....like not just fixing and preparing stuff, but like plants in the greenhouses and in the germ room and being planted everyday.  I'm struggling with finding a home and work balance, but I keep working on it.  I get to see Zach in the morning, but he is asleep by the time I get home at night usually.  I do get to eat lunch with him sometimes, depending on what time I end up eating.  By the time we get it all figured out the crazy greenhouse season will be over.

I don't know what I would do without this guy (the big hairy one) taking such good care of the other one (the little bald/mohawk one)....


No comments:

Post a Comment