Friday, October 19, 2012

Lions and tigers and bears...

We're getting into the Halloween spirit around here. Zach's costume was easy to pick out. We got it at TJ Maxx and the decision was made for me by Zach. He kissed his costume so we had to buy it....I figured if your kid slobbers on it you have to buy it. He loves his costume so much he likes to cuddle with it and it may be his new BFF. Zach will be a tiger. I apologize for the pictures being blurry, z does not stop moving ever.

P.s. I published it & had to edit it because I realized it may be strange that Zach isn't wearing pants, is wearing a shirt, & only half wearing his costume. Like I said, he doesn't like to stop so we only got his pants off before he had to start moving again. I'd like to say its rare that he is running around pant less, but it is not. He is a hippie at heart who hates clothes.

No comments:

Post a Comment