Monday, January 20, 2014

Lets Call it Spunk...

I was going to title this post WTF, but that seemed too negative....so lets call Zach's recent shenanigans "spunk".  Let it be known I did think to myself 'WTF' (which means what the f for those not familiar with text lingo....I'm not judging, I didn't know what YOLO was for a very long time and had to ask a teenager).

I was sitting on the couch and Zach ran along the back side of the couch and smacked me on the back of the head on his way by....just because apparently.  Go directly to time out, do not pass Go.  How spunky of you Zachary.

We were eating breakfast this morning and he got down off his chair, walked behind me, and wiped his nose on the back of my shirt and laughed....oh boys, so much spunk in them.

Apparently it is tough being 2 years old.  A little boy full of snips and snails and puppy dog tails....and sass and stubbornness and wrestling and noise.  I don't think I'll ever understand boys or men for that matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment