-Not sure on height and weight, we have our doctors appointment later in the month.
- Size 3 diapers but going strong with cloth. We took a hiatus from cloth diapers for a bit when he got diaper rash since you're not supposed to use creams with the cloth diapers. Turns out the disposable diapers gave him way worse of a rash so we are all cloth all the time again (even at night with only 1 pee through incident).
- 12 month clothes....they are starting to get tight, we'll be making the shift to 18 month clothes soon I'm sure.
- Size 5 shoes. He has weird fat feet so it's hard to find shoes that fit. They are especially long or wide but they are tall. They are essentially bricks.
- Napping is going well. We still have 2 nap times, one at 9am and one at 1pm. He sleeps at least an hour at each naptime.
- Sleeping through the night again with very few incidents. Usually goes down between 7pm and 8pm and sleeps until 6/6:30am.
- We joined the y and he is loving the kids zone. He likes all the toys and other kids. I think it has been good for him to play with other kids his age.
- Talking up a storm still.....we hear no the most. But we also get, car, ball, mama, dada, hi, bye bye, dog....I'm sure there are a few more, but I can't keep up with this guy.
- He also likes making animal noises. He has cat, dog, cow and snake down. He will sometimes do monkey.
- Still crawling around like a crazy man. He will stand on his own more and more. I don't think walking is too far in our future. I was anxious for crawling, I am happy to wait for walking.
- He gives kisses now. Gross, open mouth kisses but they are sweet. I got my first real hug. If you ask him for a big squeeze he usually just touches his cheek to yours, but once (and only 1 time ever) he gave me a big hug with his arms around my neck...talk about melt my heart.
- His favorite toy is this big car thing he likes to push around, but he got a ton of new toys for his birthday so I'm sure we'll have a new favorite soon.
- Climbing the stairs is also hours of entertainment.
- In love with the front bike seat....both us and Zach.
- Will eat anything except eggs or cottage cheese. He has cut back on his afternoon bottle and now takes that one in a sippy cup with a snack.
There is so much more it's going way too fast!
A few pictures from his party. He didn't go crazy with the cake, he was much more interested in getting everyone to clap for him....such a ham.
Why are you all staring at me...
...clap and cheer my minions...
Cake, icing, and attention overload.