Thursday, November 29, 2012

Too much?

There are a few ways to determine if you've watched too many kids cartoons as an adult. If you answer yes to any of these symptoms you need to cut back on the PBS:

1. You sing along with cartoon theme songs.
2. You reply when any cartoon character asks a question like they can hear you. Ex. Which animal is it? You yell at the TV the turtle.
3. You start judging cartoon families. Such as Sally's mom on the Cat in the Hat is pretty negligent & the man in the big yellow hat has no business having a monkey....news flash, everyone in your apartment building hates that monkey.
4. You would even think to compile a list such as this one.
5. It takes you longer than 3 minutes after your child has fallen asleep to change the channel or even realize cartoons are still playing.

I'm sure there are many more but Thomas is almost over so my time allotment for doing something besides playing cars, ball or reading books is over. And I'm finally starting to feel better but Zach is cutting teeth & just wants to cuddle & watch cartoons. I'll let you know when I see the curious George when they get evicted, I know it's coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment