Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Little con artist

Zach is a smart boy and plays us bad. He already tries to manipulate us with smiles and hugs.

He had 2 days in a row he was just bad. No other way to describe it. He saw time out more than once and we were both getting frustrated. My sister called and I believe I told her I was going to drop kick a toddler....and it was only 8am....now we all know I would never do anything to harm my child, but it was the only way I could think of to convey to her how done I was. I was at my wits end and about to call up great grandma to save me.

Zach must have sensed he was pushing it too far shortly after he kicked me in the head and laughed hysterically while yelling 'no mama no kick bad!'. He must have known because he walked up to me, smiled, and said 'hold hand pwease'....melt my heart. Those little 3 words made me forget how frustrated I was. He probably heard me talk about drop kicking and turned on the charm.

He saved both of our sanity with a simple hand hold.

No comments:

Post a Comment