Monday, July 29, 2013

Sleepy boy

It's safe to say with all the moving, organizing, cleaning, and worrying that comes with moving we're all pooped.

Matt and I have been stressing over getting things together and making sure Zach acclimates to the new place. It turns out Zach loves the house and transitioned seamlessly, but a new issue arose.....

Zach is exhausted from running around all this new found space, including going up and down the stairs 100 times a day. We didn't realize the extra running was taking a toll until he fell asleep in his wagon while on a walk. Yup. I look back and he is bobbing and weaving like Muhammad Ali. At first I thought he was just dancing around, but realized his eyes were closed and heard snoring. I was worried his big 'ole head was going to tip him out of the wagon so I carried him back to the house to put him down....he did not wake up during any part of this transition. I also realized when I was carrying him back he is getting big and I'm not so sad he'd rather walk these days than be carried.

1 comment: