Thursday, August 22, 2013

What a month

Hello again friends! It has been awhile. What have we been up to? Not much, just.....moving, reorganizing, starting a new job (me), traveling for work (Matt), growing a baby (me), helping with my brothers reception, planning Zach's birthday, and dealing with the daily dramatics that come with an almost 2 year old.

It has been a little hectic this last month.

Not helping is Zach's new love for whining and crying. I did get him to say "I'm so dramatic" which was awesome. Not so awesome was when he pushed over a box fan to stand on top of it then put himself in timeout....we're in trouble.

I'm going to try to keep up with 3 days a week...Monday, Wednesday and Friday I imagine since that's when the random hilarity ensues with Zach home during the day.

"mommy I go timeout....timeout on stairs"....

No comments:

Post a Comment