Friday, December 6, 2013

Practicing for 2 kids

Today I decided it would be a good idea to practice having 2 kids. I watched a friend of mines 1 year old in addition to Zach.

I knew it was going to be a smashing success when Zach & I had this conversation this morning:

Me: "remember our friend is coming to play with us all day at our house"

Zach: "nooooo! No friend here. Zach's house. Zach toys. No share with baby"

I mean really, how could it go wrong? Having 2 kids is going to be awesome.

Minus some initial jealousy from a 2 year old, it did go pretty great. Before you're in awe at my amazing patenting skills, you should know it went so well because my husband was home too. I only had an hour or so by myself with both kids.

Matt saved the day at nap time since the kids are on different schedules. We divided & conquered these little dictators. I also learned our crib is still on its lowest setting & my preggo belly doesn't bend like it used too.

As it is now, everyone is sleeping (the 2 year old, 1 year old & 32 year old) and I'm patting myself on a job well done. 6 hours with 2 kids down, 18 more years to go....


No comments:

Post a Comment