Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Almost Shot Free!

We had a doctors appointment on Monday to talk about labor and delivery....holy cow we're getting close! The good news is I get to stop taking my shots next week.  I'll have to take them again once the baby is born, but I'll get to be shot free for a little bit anyway.

I have also dropped, lightened, whatever you would like to call it and am starting to thin.  Baby is getting ready!  I can't believe it is so close!  I have appointments every Monday now until baby arrives so we'll update you on the progress.

We have our last childbirth class tonight.  I know there are mixed feelings on the childbirth classes, but I say overall I'm glad we took them.  It helps we have friends in the class to sit and talk with.  Tonight a pediatrician is coming to answer any questions we have and who knows what else.

Baby McClure will be here before we know it!

No comments:

Post a Comment