Thursday, August 4, 2011

Babies R Us exploded in our house

Since the baby party this week has been a little bit crazy figuring out where all this baby stuff is going to go.  Here is what the room looked like before cleaning...


View 1...yes those are log walls.  We are living in the log cabin out at the farm.  This is a whole post in itself...country living to the extreme and we love it, usually.


More baby product throw up everywhere.


The laundry room.  Notice the diapers and wipes above the cupboards.  We ran out of room above the cupboards (they are stacked to the ceiling) and started stacking on the washer and dryer.  I have since moved the stack so I can actually wash things. 

We're making headway organizing the nursery.  I will post pictures when it's all together.  We're picking up the dresser/changing table this week from my moms an the only thing missing is the crib.  Matt is building the crib and I'm assured it will be done by the time baby arrives.  He wanted to do something special for baby and woodworking is his thing, so this project is very sweet and special....the fact that it isn't done yet only makes me a little bit crazy.  

No comments:

Post a Comment