Monday, August 15, 2011

Preggo Food Weirdness

 The weirdest thing about pregnancy has been food for me.  I had a short period of time where I craved hot dogs and another short period of time where it was Cool Ranch Doritos....totally weird.  Through most all of the pregnancy I have craved apples.  I eat an apple or applesauce everyday.  Now this may not seem so weird, but I have never liked apples.  The texture, all of it, would gross me out.  It will be interesting to see if I like apples after the baby comes.  

I also have not wanted any mexican food.  I would have eaten at El Vaquero or really any mexican restaurant everyday prior to pregnancy.  I loved it.  Now the thought of it makes me want to gag.  

I assumed I would have weird cravings, but I figured it would be for ice cream or taco bell.  

Here is to my last 6 weeks of liking apples and hating mexican food!


34 Week Picture

No comments:

Post a Comment