Friday, September 6, 2013

Girlfriend

Yesterday Matt and I went together to pick up Zach from daycare. They have an outdoor play area you can see as you walk up. Usually Zach sees our car and runs to the fence and put his arms out, like a little prisoner, while yelling "mommy! Daddy!".

Yesterday was different. He didn't even notice us. He only had eyes for a little girl on the playground. He kept walking towards her as we wondered what he was doing. We got scanned in and head out to get Zach and what do you know....Zach and this little girl are just standing there holding hands.

She was at least 2 years older and a whole head taller than Zach. I was not excited my baby is trying to pick up older girls already.

I am in trouble. I did not like him holding hands with a 5 year old, I can't wait to see what I do when he brings home a 15 year old. Everyone jokes about the dad, but I'll be the one on the front porch cleaning the gun when he brings home dates....if he's smart he'll avoid bringing them home for us to interrogate.

No comments:

Post a Comment