Friday, February 24, 2012

Mouse naps

Why yes I realize most people call them cat naps, but these are shorter then cat naps so I renamed them mouse naps.  Zach is an amazing night sleeper.  He has been sleeping through the night for months.  We are very thankful for this do not get me wrong, but the kid hates to sleep during the day.  I wouldn't worry too much about it since he sleeps all night, but by night time comes he is a terror.  He is over tired and will either fall asleep during the first ounce of his last bottle or just scream.  We have a schedule and have tried various things, but it is just time for me to come to terms with the fact that 45 minutes is the general nap length in this house.  Zach is just a nosey guy, but as long as he keeps sleeping all night I can live with mouse naps.

If you have any suggestions on how to get a nosey baby to actually nap that would be great.

You should also know that after talking with my mom it has been determined that I totally deserve this.

So sleepy, but so darn cute....


 

No comments:

Post a Comment