Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Baby #2 update!

It seems like this pregnancy is flying by. I'm due on March 2 and almost 21 weeks along.

With Zach I never got sick....I also worked out everyday and ate super healthy....I hate the old me, you can too. As for this time, that is laughable. I had a lot of morning sickness until about week 14, then I wanted to eat everything to make up for lost time. Needless to say when you're tossing your cookies working out does not sound like a good idea. I'm active with Zach, but am now trying to get back into the swing of actual work outs.

I've gained 10 pounds so far. I gained 30 with Zach, so we'll see how this one goes. I've only gained 10 pounds, but somehow my boobs and butt continue to grow at a rapid pace. I was not prepared for the bigger booty.

I finally have a belly! I'm fairly sure this will be my last pregnancy so I was very anxious for the big pregnant belly. About 18 weeks I finally started showing and for whatever reason I'm super psyched about that.

We had our ultrasound but did not find the gender. We didn't find out with Zach and it was a pretty awesome surprise, so we'll wait again. I have no idea or feelings either way. I truly do not care either way. A girl would be nice to have one of each, but having a girl also terrifies me slightly. A boy would be nice, brothers and all that, but I shudder thinking about all the dirt and black eyes.

I'm doing the daily blood thinner injections again this time, and this is the main reason this will probably be my last pregnancy. All looks well with me and baby so we're just praying for a healthy few more months and delivery.

Oh yeah....and Zach still thinks we're just going to take a baby home with us from daycare. Maybe as my belly grows it will click for him.

....and I should probably put on make up or at least dry my hair if I'm going to post a picture of myself...

No comments:

Post a Comment