Tuesday, August 7, 2012

So a friend of mine posted this top ten challenge on her blog.  While I usually just write about family life and Zach, I thought this was neat and figured I would give it a try.  I am not one to talk about myself really, I'm a good listener and prefer that to talking, so maybe you'll learn a deep dark secret :)  

The TOP TEN CHALLENGE:
1. Show me something that makes you laugh right out loud.
2. Give me a self-portrait- but not the 'i'm standing in my bathroom mirror' kind- get creative people!
3. What do you wish you would have done or been a part of today that didn't happen?
4. By your own definition, what is true love?
5. How do you see the world?
6. What inspires you?
7. What is the best thing college taught you inside the classroom, and out of it?
8. What is your religion?
9. What are your goals for the rest of the year?
annnnd my favorite to round out the month of August:
10. Write yourself a letter: what you would tell yourself 10 years ago, what you want to tell yourself right this moment, and what you would want to tell yourself 10 years from now

I'll tackle all of these in order by the end of August....cue dramatic music here....

1 comment: