Friday, August 3, 2012

Praise the lord

No, this is not a post about beliefs & especially not about chick filla because 1. I clearly don't know how to spell it properly and 2. I have no idea what is really going on. My tv consist of watching the weather & PBS cartoons....so unless Elmo is discussing it, I have no real info on the matter.

Anyway....praise the lord Zach has decided he may actually like sleeping again. He didn't get up at all last night & went down for his naps without the usual fight. Just in the nick of time, I was about to lose my mind or become a day drinker....seriously, your child screaming like he's on fire if he even comes close to his crib is enough for anybody to consider having a glass of wine at 2pm.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful pic, Momma! I am happy he slept for you! An that was hilarious about Chick Fil A (so?) an Elmo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. *An should be AND and (so?) should be (sp?) ... Oh how I hate typing on my iPhone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! And auto correct on the iphone is my nemesis!

    ReplyDelete