Friday, February 22, 2013

Antsy pants

I guess I did not realize how much we left the house until we were forced to stay home all week. Monday through Thursday Zach was fighting something off, just sick enough to make us concerned & Zach super crabby, but not quite bad enough to take him to the flu ridden doctors office. Thursday he is finally feeling better, thank goodness, we can leave this log cabin cage....cue winter weather. My hopes of escaping to our usual places were dashed and now I'm crawling the walls. We usually go to the library at least once a week, the y 3 times & then the random errands & grandparent visits. Zach is apparently a kid about town. I try to take him places with other kids to socialize & blow off some energy. When we stay home we both get antsy. Zach starts hitting me in the face with books more & I daydream about a trip to Target. Here's hoping tomorrow clears up before I read every tractor book we have for the 1,000,000th time & Zach forgets what other kids look like.



No comments:

Post a Comment