Monday, February 25, 2013

Split personality

I think Zach may have a split personality...or we were just blessed with the terrible twos early. He can be so sweet and so so evil.

-Sweet...hugging Matt's leg as soon as he walks in the door.
-Evil...kicking me in the face to show his dislike of diaper changes.
-Sweet...smiling and saying hi to everyone. This kid is a flirt big time.
-Evil...hitting me in the face with books if I'm not reading them fast enough.
-Sweet...climbing on my lap so we can sit cheek to cheek & snuggle.
-Evil....limp noodle, throw yourself on the floor, screaming & kicking tantrums usually started because I won't let you just eat cookies.

Is anyone else noticing he is usual sweet to everyone but me....I guess he gets it honest. Somedays my heart is so filled with joy at being able to stay home I feel like its going to burst & other times I practically throw Zach in Matt's car as he pulls into the driveway and run away....to be fair I usually have just been pummeled by books & may have suffered minor brain damage.




No comments:

Post a Comment