Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Toddler brain

It has finally happened....my brain is always on toddler mode. Matt was home this weekend so I was having the rare experience of using the bathroom by myself. The bathroom is right next to the living room so I could hear cartoons playing. I started to sing along. I'm 28 years old, using the bathroom by myself, and I catch myself singing along with cartoons from the other room. It's not like it was a good song, I can't even remember which cartoon was playing. The only thing I know is it wasn't Curious George since I hate that monkey and would never sing along to any of his shenanigans.

I also cut up my own dinner in tiny pieces the other day. I'm losing it, or just further proof I should get out more and talk to someone besides an almost 2 year old.

No comments:

Post a Comment