Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Clumsy

I took my very first fitness class ever....that may not be entirely accurate, I think I took a half asleep spinning class in college but barely recall so I'm not sure it really happened....anyway...

I took a cycle sculpt class. I took this class since my brother told me how much he loves cycle, but I didn't want to commit to an entire hour of it since I'm a baby afraid of the unknown. The class showcased how clumsy I am. I almost fell off a stationary bike...I'm not sure how that would work our since your feet are clipped to the pedals, but I bet it wouldn't be pretty. I am so vain/desperate to fit in with the other stay at home moms I bought workout pants for my class...didn't work. I even bought the cute little Capri ones but it was like they could tell I got them at TJ Maxx, or maybe they just saw me swearing under my breath during the class or the f words I refused to say but I'm sure you would see by the look on my face. That shit is no joke. I usually delete the swear words but spinning deserves the actual curse word. The instructor was generous and gave us 20 extra minutes as well, which introduced me to the 7th level of hell. If I can ever climb stairs normally again I will love this class, I'll reserve judgement until then & will let you know if I actually manage to fall odd the bike next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment