Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Finish the sentence

button

Today I'm going to come out of the closet and admit I like writing this little blog.  The only thing I like more than writing this is reading others.  It's time to embrace my inner blogger, much like the inner diva with less swearing, and figure out what in the hell I'm doing.  Step 1. participate in a link up with one of my favorite blogs The Stanfield Clan because it feels like I'm brushing elbows with a celebrity.  Step 2-2,000 get hip with this whole technology thing.

Chances are I'll screw this up and link to nothing, but here is Finish the Sentence...

1. If calories didn't count I would eat....pizza all day everyday.  I would follow that up with a peanut butter sundae and then peanut butter brownies.  Anything with cheese or peanut butter is a winner in my book.

2. On my prom night...My date stood on a stool for pictures, I wore a borrowed dress and went with a friend...clearly I was really popular and already cheap.  The friend I went with just broke up with his girlfriend and I had just broken up with my boyfriend so we technically went together, but got there and proceeded to spend the night dancing with our exes.  He had to stand on a stool cause he was a shorty and I'm fairly tall for a lady and we thought we were being hilarious....such pranksters...others kids got hammered, we brought a stool for pictures.

3. When I go to the store I always buy...applesauce pouches.  I have a toddler and whoever had the idea to put applesauce in a container worth 4x the fruit was genius....and I had to look up how to spell genius, fail.

4.  Family functions typically....involve uncontrollable laughter, (probably fueled by the) alcohol and compusults....compusult; the combination of a compliment and insult.  An example that actually happened; relative "you have really gotten pretty with age"....hmmm thank you for calling me pretty, but was I super ugly growing up?  I mean I did have a long awkward patch.
Clearly I'm not awkward....neither is Matt...who is smart enough to never compusult me

5. I think my blog readers...are the bees knees and all related to me.  It has pretty much been a blog with baby updates, but I'm slowly adding other stuff about me & the shenanigans down on the farm.

6. I'd much rather be...sleeping.  Teething toddler is the worst.  He is napping but can sense when I relax and immediately wakes up so up reading my favorite blogs & trying to remind myself I'll miss this phase.

7. I have an obsession with...yellow paint.  We are building a house and have to tell them paint colors by tomorrow....that is a lot of pressure.  There is yellow yellow, green yellow, blue yellow....stop obsession and just pick a damn yellow.

8. My work friends....are currently farmers or babies.

9. When I created my facebook account...it was still only for college kids and my mom couldn't check my news feed.

10. My least favorite word is...moist, panties, penetrate

11. I really don't remember...a solid 6-10 months of my junior year of high school.  I got kicked in the head during a soccer game and had a concussion.  I didn't go to school for weeks and often thought I was having conversations with dead presidents and the Easter Bunny.  My memory is still terrible and I lost some memories from before that time....and now we all know what is wrong with me now, I do indeed have a screw or 2 loose.

12. Justin Bieber...is not a rapper, pull up your pants, take off your chains, and wear a normal hat please.  


1 comment:

  1. don't you love when your mom mentions something she saw on your FB feed and pretends you had a conversation about it...that drives me nuts..ha. thanks for linking with us!

    ReplyDelete