Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Puppy update

We have decided we like our method of adopting older, already house trained dogs. We do love Puppy Maggie but house training is not my favorite thing. I have enough gross liquids to deal with until Zach decides to house train.

With that being said, it is going way better than I thought it would. I think she finally gets the whole you need to pee outside even if it's cold thing. Little lady does not like the cold or wet, well guess what dog, tough....I don't like standing out there in the cold and wet watching you do your business like a creeper. Sometimes we have to do things we don't like.

She is a snuggly little thing and is doing well with sit & come. Zach sometimes likes to play with her....by play with her I mean throw her toys at her. She takes his antics in stride & I have even spotted them cuddling up together on the chair to watch Thomas the Train. Big, old JJ has been way more active so overall it's a win win.

I have said out loud on a few occasions 'we should have just gotten a cat' but overall it's going well & we love that little pain in the butt.



No comments:

Post a Comment